Types of sports shoes.
SPORTS SHOES, depending on the destination, is divided into several categories. Now you can buy sports shoes not only through the Internet, but also in any sportswear store.
What types of sports shoes exist?
1. Running Models for running always have a low design (low-height sneakers). The low design is due to the fact that when running, the risk of stretching the ankle joint is small. But the weight of running shoes on the contrary is extremely important, therefore, to facilitate weight, running shoes are most often made of synthetic materials. Lightness is the main requirement for running sneakers. Another distinctive feature of running shoes is narrow fullness (narrow models), due to which a better fit of the foot is achieved.
2. Tennis Tennis sneakers are low or medium high. The top of tennis shoes must be tough and durable; usually the top is made of natural materials with synthetic inserts. Since tennis has a lot of lateral movements, tennis sneakers should have high stability, that is, a wide forefoot. To protect the toe, an additional pad is used – this prevents premature wear of the shoe when the toe comes into contact with the surface. If you plan to buy sneakers in bulk, then be sure to find out the shoes belong to a particular category.
3. Basketball Basketball sneakers are medium and high. The top of the basketball shoes is made of artificial materials in order to lighten the weight. Particular attention in basketball models is given to depreciation – it should be higher than that of models of other categories, as people of high stature play basketball. For good stability and support with intense lateral movements, basketball shoes have a wide outsole. The main distinguishing feature of this type of sports shoes is a hard top that protects the ankle joint from dislocation.
4. Aerobics Aerobics sneakers are high or medium, very rarely low. The material from which the sneakers are made can be different, since there are no strict requirements for weight. Particular attention in this category of shoes is given to the cushioning system, as well as the durable toe.
5. Walking. Usually these are low models of sports shoes. The upper part of the sneakers is made of natural material with acceptable synthetic inserts. In the manufacture of carefully designed flexible toe part, as well as the special design of the heel part (bevel). Walking shoes are water-repellent.
6. Football Soccer shoes are further divided into several categories. Common features of this type of sports shoes: a soft enough upper for the athlete to feel the ball well with his foot, reinforced heel and toe parts, low height.